Sadly things don’t workout that way here. That much equipment is not available. We only have snow shovels and that’s if you were able to buy one before all of Virginia, Maryland, and DC ran out. My back still hurts from all the shoveling but at least I’m not feeling so guilty for eating way too much sugar the whole weekend and not excercising. I feel good about that.
PS, Randy did a little shoveling too. Well, maybe more than a little.
These pictures are really white and bright. It was really hard to set the camera with the correct setting since the light changed constantly and I couldn't see anything because I didn't have my sunglasses. I should have used the Programed setting.


Our car.









This cab driver was attempting to back out uphill. I told those helping there was no way he was getting out and if he did get moving he was just going to get stuck again. He was going to have to go downhill and around the buildings to get out. One of the guys helping him said "Oh, he has back wheel drive, he can get out." I just waited and watched them unsuccessfully push the car until he just had to go forward. I thought it was funny.







This is our friend's table on their porch.




3 comments:
Breathe-taking. Glad to be a Utahn and that we're pretty prepared for these events. We've been enjoying 40 degree weather!
Holy Cow!
This storm was so crazy!! I am glad you got such cool pictures of it! P.S. I am really sad you weren't able to come to the white elephant party, I wanted to see you! But, Max was very entertaining!
Post a Comment