Monday, February 8, 2010

San Antonio ~ Longhorn Cafe

Longhorn Cafe not only has the best hamburgers I've ever had and now the best fried mushrooms in the world but it has a lot of great memories. Randy and I really had such a fun time living in San Antonio that the good memories everywhere. If I can't live in Utah I would live in San Antonio.


Outside of Longhorn Cafe (Courtesy of sanantonioburger.com)
Lunch with some of my adorable friends. Thanks everyone for coming!

This is me stuffing my face with...
these delicious fried mushrooms. They were so good!!!

3 comments:

Jessica Wille said...

Those fried 'shrooms were awesome, and I don't even like mushrooms!

I just have to say it...that is an awful picture of me.

Cathy said...

Whatever! You look gorgeous!

Molly said...

im so sad i missed it! i wish i had gotten the time right!!! :(

NC

HL