A lot of my friends work for the city of San Antonio just like Randy did when we first moved there. For a few years now they've done a 5K to encourage good health which I think it's wonderful. Well, this year it happen to be on the Saturday I was in SA and since I have friends in high places :), they were able to get me in the race. It was so much fun to run with Jess and see friends there. Jess and I finished the 5K in a little over 33 minutes which I think was excellent timing considering we had 2 iPod malfunctions and 1 stop for a picture. I wonder what our time would have been if we had not made those stops. Oh well.
Tad, Jess, and I are in the car waiting to get some strengh to step out of the car into the cold.
(Picture courtesy of Camille)
Jess and I were so tired! Can you tell? We had been staying up late for the last 2 nights. It was hard getting up. And Camille looks radiant with her cute pregnant belly.

1 comment:
That was seriously awesome!
Post a Comment