Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Penelope's Birthday Party!

I finally had a chance to post Penelope's birthday party pictures. It was a lot of work but so much fun. Thank you everyone for coming and the wonderful presents!
 
 Randy made the birthday and cupcakes and they were really good! His frosting was amazing! I helped him by coloring the fondant and cutting out the circles. I seriously have the most amazing husband. 

 
Cute pendants for the girls to take home

 
We made Penelope a DVD slide show with pictures of her first year. It made me cry.

 
Presents from Mom, Dad, and Max.

12 comments:

Cristina said...

todo les quedo super lindo!!! El pastel que hermoso, todos los detalles divinos. Que bueno que la pasaron bien, besos a Penelope

Jamie said...

I can hardly even think of the words to describe how utterly darling that party looked. I can't believe your husband made the cake and cupcakes? How did he do that? Your decorations are so cute and I can't believe all the stuff you did. Can I hire you to do all of my kids parties! Wow!

Corinne said...

Such a darling party! We love Penelope!

Gina said...

Wow, that cake looks amazing! I can't believe Randy made that. It looks like such a cute party. I can't believe Penelope is one! She is so cute!

allegra said...

WOW such a cute party!! you did a great job. love everything, especially the cake, cupcake, decorations... i can't believe your husband made the cake. that is... awesome:) what a keeper:) beautiful party for a beautiful little girl!

Ramzy said...

Oh my freekin' heck!!!! She is soooo cute!! I cant believe that she is 1 already!!! Its crazy! and I loved all the decorations! I miss having u guys out here and its soo weird to not have you here! and speaking of birthdays...WAY weird that im gonna be 14 in a month!! and that I am 13 years older than her almost haha oh well. I really can't wait to come see all of you guys and I hope that you are all having a ton of fun in Washington!! I love all of you sooo much!!!

Molly said...

I wish I was there!! What a fun family you guys are! Miss you!

Karie said...

You are so talented! That's the cutest party I've ever seen!

Jessica Wille said...

You guys are amazing and really know how to throw a party!!

Happy Birthday Penelope!!

Erin said...

Oh how I wish you lived close to me, you could really help me step up my party-giving game.

Katie said...

cute cute cute! cute decorations. cute cake. and especially cute one-year-old! I wish we could have celebrated with you...hopefully we will next year!

Anjella said...

I LOVED the pics, SOOOO darling! Thank you for taking them so that I can feel like I was there too. The cake was AMAZING!!! I wish I were that talented!

NC

HL