This morning we woke-up to a beautiful scene. I had to pick up my camera and take some pictures through my window. No way am I going out there in the cold. I'm supposed to go to the gym and run and I may still do it later but I'm too big of a wimp to brave the snow this morning. It's so cold! It's supposed to continue snowing all day today. I think up to 30 inches! So I'm pretty sure church will be cancelled and schools on Monday too.
I want to thank Randy for having an amazing date planned for us on Friday that thanks to the snow never happened. We were supposed to go see an Alvin Ailey American Dance performance at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC but it was cancelled due to severe weather. I was really sad but a little relieved that we didn't have to drive to DC in the snow.
Special thanks to our space heaters that keep our house heat balanced in all the rooms.
2 comments:
Well, that's a lot of snow! Enjoy it-I hope you don't have anyplace you HAVE to get to!
I think of you everytime I hear on the radio/news about all the snow in D.C. Crazy!
Sorry you missed your date:(
I really love that last picture. I would frame it on my wall.
Post a Comment